We value organized, conscientious individuals who pride themselves on their ability to work with others to ensure an exceptional product.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive salary
- 401K plan with generous employer matching
- Health insurance options such as: HMO and PPO / HSA
- Clean facility, great working environment, convenient location
- Paid vacation and holidays
- High-tech equipment and automation
- On-the-job training
- Opportunity for vertical movement
- Tooling apprenticeship program classes paid for by Matrix
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE (last updated 12/3/18)
QUALITY INSPECTOR - 1st and 3rd shift openings - Required skills include use of basic inspection gauges and techniques, ability to read & understand blueprints, knowledge of SPC, GD&T and spreadsheets/reports to perform a variety of inspection tasks. Minimum of 5 years lab experience required. 1st shift (8:00am - 4:00pm) and 3rd shift (11:45pm - 8:00am) positions.
LEAD MOLDMAKER - Prior experience with tolerance-critical micro-tooling is a must. Must have the ability to set up work directly from 3D data and inspect work pieces to 3D data. Knowledge of NX software is a definite plus. Self-starter, with good math skills, who can work independently and communicate well with others.
INJECTION MOLDING ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR - 1st shift - Previous injection molding experience required. Responsibilities include mold setup/removal, process monitoring, and machine maintenance.
INJECTION MOLDING PRESS OPERATORS - 2nd and 3rd shift openings - Responsibilities include molding press operation (standing position), visual inspection of parts, de-gating/trimming and assembly tasks. Matrix is a 3-shift operation. To be considered for this position, please specify the shift(s) you are applying for when submitting your application: 2nd shift (3:45pm-12:00am) or 3rd shift (11:45pm-8:00am.)
Requirements for all positions include:
- High School diploma or GED
- Good math skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Reliability and strong work ethic
- Good team player
- Attention to detail a MUST
- Ability to follow company procedures and work instructions
- Computer skills helpful